You can depilate your body, and in particular your pubic area, in different ways.
Shaving your pubic hair is the easiest and the least expensive. Disadvantages, however, are:
- Ugly red bumps and ingrown hairs can often arise.
- You have to maintain it well.
- You can easily hurt yourself.
- Your skin can get irritated by blades or shaving cream.
- Use a new, sharp razor blade and special shaving cream for sensitive skin.
- Make the place you want to shave cold.
- Pull the skin taut with one hand.
- Do not shave against the direction of hair growth.
Depilatory cream is a chemical substance that can irritate your skin. Therefore, buy cream that has been specially developed for the bikini line. This is also the most suitable for men's skin.
- Try a bit in advance to see how your skin reacts. If you do not have red spots the next day, you can use the cream.
- Avoid contact with the mucous membrane of the labia, vulva and anus.
- Do not use soap, deodorant or other perfumed products for the first 24 hours.