Contact us


If you do home reception, you are self-employed for the Tax Department and are therefore responsible for paying taxes. Some things you buy for your work are deductible. This means that you may deduct those expenses from your income before tax is levied.


About P&G Zevenhuizen Privacy Statement Complaints procedure Cookies The team